Custom Web Development
The term "custom web development" refers to the process of constructing a website that is specifically tailored to the needs of a company.
Customer Relationship Management CRM
Customer relationship management (CRM) software allows businesses to increase productivity by streamlining sales cycles and marketing strategies.
E-Commerce, B2B & B2C
Top eCommerce development company offering best-in-class eCommerce solutions.The top-notch eCommerce web development services to reach the customer.
Making Plans for Your Company's Future State
iDevelop PRO is a leading website development company. We're in the business of awesome web development because we only use the best, most up-to-date, and most deserving technologies to build web projects.
As a leading web development company in Ahmedabad, we eagerly await the opportunity to serve you with our expertise and thus contribute to customer satisfaction.
Advanced Web Development
For creative technical execution, we are proficient in cutting-edge technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and Laravel.
Quality is extremely important to us, and each website we create goes through a rigorous bug-fixing process.
To speed up the development process, make the most of cloud services.
Completely Dedicated Team
Our experts are accredited in the technology they work with, ensuring that our customers get the most out of our services.
Agile & Adaptive
We have a proven track record of excellence working with our agile style, and we are ranked among the top web development agencies.
Support and Maintenance
We are free at whatever point you need us after your site has gone live.
Frequently Asked Questions
We choose web application development technologies based on the type of web apps, desired functionalities, and other factors. In addition, many technologies are divided into groups:
- HTML / CSS
- MySQL / NoSQL
- SQL Server
- Cloud Computing
Native apps and web apps are vastly different. Both are completely different from one another and were created using different technology. Native apps are created specifically for a platform or mobile operating system and are only compatible with that platform or operating system. Depending on the type of application and its functionality, native apps may or may not require an internet connection.
Web applications operate directly in the browser and are cross-platform and cross-platform compatible. For online apps to function, all that is required is a stable mobile internet or wi-fi connection. Web apps are simple to maintain and update because they have one codebase.
Features and content can be used to categorise web apps. The most important are:
- • Static web apps: These web apps have limited content and are not very flexible. Downloading webmaster, modifying it, and then hosting it again is required to incorporate changes.
- • Dynamic web apps: These apps allow administrators to make changes to a content management system on the fly. Aside from that, a variety of features can be implemented.
- • Animated web apps: These apps use Flash technology to produce animated effects that make the content more engaging.
- • Portal web apps: These apps are mostly used to track user activity across multiple websites using interactive technologies.
- • Ecommerce web apps: These apps work in the same way as any other e-commerce or m-commerce website, allowing administrators to add, edit, delete, and update content.
- • Content management system (CMS) web apps These apps are mainly used for blogs, articles, and other content that is updated often, and they are mostly maintained using WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
The final cost of developing a web app with web app development services is affected by a number of factors. The following are some of the major matrices that influence the cost of a web app:
- Choosing a web app development platform
- The type, nature, and category of the web app that will be created
- The web application's complexity
- The number and type of features that will be included in the web app
- The knowledge and experience of the developers working on your product's development.
If you require a detailed and exact cost of developing a specific digital product, please contact us and one of our experts will provide you with a quote.
Many factors must be considered when calculating the anticipated time for web app development, including features, functionality, developer experience, complexity, development platform, testing time, and so on. It takes roughly 16-18 weeks to construct a simple web app, depending on your demands and the complexity of the web app.
Our experts are available to provide more information on the time estimate for developing your web app.
Yes. Give us your requirements, and we'll use our experience and expertise to help you give your company a new professional look that really stands out!